Nissan Titan News & Blogs
There are lots of options to pick from when it comes to the 2018 Nissan Titan. You can choose from the regular Titan or even heavier duty Titan XD model, 4×2 & 4×4 configurations, 3 different cabs, 3 cargo bed… Continue Reading
Ramsey Nissan 2019 Nissan Titan in NJ
Are you shopping for a 2019 Nissan Titan in NJ? Ramsey Nissan has the 2019 Nissan Titan in NJ available in our Upper Saddle River inventory. A truck that works as hard as you do – if you are in the market for a full-size pickup truck capable of handling some serious towing and hauling, the 2019 Nissan Titan is the truck for you.
The 2019 Nissan Titan is built in both King Cab or Crew Cab. The 2019 Titan Truck in NJ can also be built in 4×2 or 4×4 models and comes standard with a 5.6L V8 engine with up to 390 horsepower, but is also available with a Cummins® 5.0L v8 Turbo Diesel engine.
Ramsey Nissan 2019 Titan Models in NJ:
- 2019 Titan S
- 2019 Titan SV
- 2019 Titan SV Midnight Edition
- 2019 Titan PRO-X
- 2019 Titan SL
- 2019 Titan SL Midnight Edition
- 2019 Titan Platinum Reserve
The Titan King Cab offers a 6-foot 7-inch cargo bed, while the Crew Cab offers a choice of a 5-foot 7-inch cargo short bed, or a 7-foot 73-inch cargo long bed. A removable tailgate makes the Titan a versatile hauling machine.
For cargo carrying security, the Titan offers four cleats forged of heavy-duty aluminum move and lock anywhere along the Utili-track Channel System. Now just strap in and lock down your cargo. Titan gives you a long-lasting bed to haul what you need – for work, or play. Work hard, play harder.
What’s New for 2019?
- An all-new Fender® Premium Audio System
- A new 7.0-inch touchscreen audio/IT display with NissanConnect® featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ – standard on all models
- New Rear Door Alert (RDA) system, which helps remind drivers to check the back seat after the vehicle is parked, added as standard equipment on TITAN King Cab and Crew Cab models
- An additional USB media port (two total)
- A pair of illuminated USB-A charge ports is added to PRO-4X, SL and Platinum Reserve grades
- A new body-color outer grille with gloss metallic black inner treatment for the SV grade (replaces the previous chrome grille treatment)
- Two new exterior paint colors: Midnight Pine Metallic and Moab Sunset Metallic
The 2019 Titan Tuck is equipped with features including Nissan Direct Ignition System, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Brake Assist, Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System and Tire Pressure Monitoring System. 2019 Nissan Titan models also have 40/20/40 split bench front seat with center console and easy clean vinyl flooring.
If you ever bought a car, you already know what a dreadful experience it could be. The salespeople have to 'check' with their managers for just about every question you may ask. What colors does it come in? Wait let me ask. Even when it's written in the brochure, the answer that comes back isn't always accurate. We went to many dealers and met with lots of salespeople [ughhh] until we found the needle in the haystack. Jorge [George] Prado was the best of the best. He is friendly and Expand Review easy to get along with and really knows his stuff...without having to check with his manager!!! After a long and arduous search, he helped us find the specific car that we wanted and matched the features to our needs...and we are pretty hard to please. So if you're anywhere in the NY metropolitan area and in the market for a Nissan, give George a call. He will help you get what you need without the pain and suffering! Collapse Review
Visit our 2019 Nissan Titan inventory online – also check out our New Vehicle Specials for the most current 2019 Titan lease deal in NJ and other finance offers available at Ramsey Nissan. Visit our Ramsey Nissan dealership and test drive the all new 2019 Nissan Titan in NJ today!