Nissan LEAF News & Blogs
One of the most popular vehicles in the U.S. is the Nissan LEAF. One reason why so many drivers love the LEAF is because it’s 100% electric, meaning that there are absolutely no emissions. In regards to the 2015 Nissan… Continue Reading
The Nissan LEAF Electric Vehicle (EV) is one of the most driven all electric vehicle on the market! Ramsey Nissan serving Paramus & the rest of Bergen County would like to share and encourage everyone to participate in the National Electric… Continue Reading
Ramsey Nissan 2017 Nissan LEAF in NJ
Are you shopping for an Electric Vehicle in NJ? The 2017 Nissan LEAF Electric Vehicle is available at our Ramsey Nissan dealership located on Route 17. The 2017 Nissan LEAF has many improvements from the earlier models. Powered by a 107-horsepower, 80 kW AC synchronous electric motor, the 2017 Electric LEAF is a Zero Emissions Vehicle with a charging port that has a driving range up to approximately 100 miles. An available home charging dock lets you refuel your Nissan LEAF in the comfort and convenience of your garage, or take advantage of one of the thousands of charging stations that are springing up all over America. LEAF models are available in three models and are built with 4 or 5 doors models include: 2017 Nissan LEAF S, 2017 Nissan LEAF SV and 2017 Nissan LEAF SL.
2017 LEAF enhancements include:
- A bigger battery pack and 27 percent more range for the SV and SL trims
- connectivity upgrades
- base S trim gets a slightly larger touchscreen
- midrange SV gains a standard quick-charge port
Other Recent Nissan Leaf Updates:
- Range is up to 100 miles per charge
- LEAF models have better aerodynamics since losing 150 pounds
- 2 Nissan Leaf Charging Cords have a new charging lock port for security
- LEAF Lineup has a new pair of LED lights to illuminate charging ports
- A new Battery Display in the Instrument Cluster w/ numerical cluster
- LEAF features a drive mode that increases regenerative braking
- A new MorningSky Blue exterior color
- The addition of Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant and Voice Destination Entry for SV and SL grades
- New standard 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels for the SV grade
- The base LEAF S grade receives standard “B-Mode,” which engages regenerative braking more aggressively while decelerating
- All 2017 LEAF models include three drive modes: Normal, Eco-Mode and B-Mode
Awesome Salesman - Purchased my third vehicle from Ramsey Nissan. Karan Kamara was my salesman. He was honest, friendly, was willing to work with me and got me the best deal possible. He made my car buying experience go smoothly, He was an awesome sales person. I will definitely be doing business with him again and would recommend him to all my friends and family.
The 2017 LEAF comes well-equipped with standard features that include; Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Start, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, Heated front and rear seats, RearView Monitor, Dual Outside Heated Mirrors, AM/FM/CD Audio System with with 4.3” color display, four speakers, and a USB connection port, with MP3/WMA CD playback capability.
If you are interested in the 2017 Nissan LEAF Zero Emissions vehicle visit our 2017 LEAF Inventory available at Ramsey Nissan. View our New Vehicle Specials for the most current 2017 Leaf lease deals in NJ and finance specials and rebates available on the Electric LEAF.