Extended Service Contract
Our Security+Plus® plans deliver peace of mind protection for your new Nissan. Since the components of your vehicle are covered by extended protection, the plans are the best investment you can make in your Nissan. Unlike other service agreements, our Security+Plus® Plans are exclusively designed for Nissan owners and backed by Nissan*.
All Security + Plus® Plans include coverage of:
• Engine • Transmission • Drive Axle • Steering • Suspension
• Air Conditioner/Heater • Brakes • Electrical • Body & Interior • Audio
Also, all Plans offer the following:
- Comprehensive coverage for up to 7 years / 100,000 miles to guard against the rising cost of repairs.
- Nationwide repairs at any authorized Nissan dealership by factory-trained technicians.
- Customer Assistance available throughout the United States at any Nissan dealer or by calling 1-800-NISSAN-1 (1-800-647-7261).
- The choice of plan that best suits you, with $0 or $50 deductible on covered repairs. This deductible is on a per visit basis.
- Payment-free service, other than your deductible. Dealers are paid directly by Nissan.
- The ability to transfer your plan to a new owner if you sell your Nissan before your coverage expires**.
- Convenient and economical coverage. Only Genuine Nissan replacement parts^ are used for most covered repairs – never inferior substitutes.
- Car Rental – Receive reimbursement for car rental expenses up to $35 per day, to a $140/4 day maximum, when you need to rent a car while your Nissan is being repaired for a mechanical breakdown caused by a covered component.
- Towing – Receive up to $100 in reimbursement when you need to get your vehicle towed due to the failure of a covered component.
The ultimate protection package that gives you all the superior benefits of Security+Plus® with these added features
- Roadside Assistance – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Added Component Coverage – Get additional coverage for 68 audio/video components as well as additional high wear components coverage.
- Trip Interruption – Trip Interruptions Coverage reimburses you for meals, lodging and alternative transportation up to $500 any time your vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown caused by a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from home.
- Enhanced Rental Benefits – Eligible car rental reimbursements increase to a maximum of 5 days and $175.
*For complete information concerning components covered, and those components which are excluded from coverage, please contact us at 201-825-4040.
**A nominal transfer fee may apply.
^Any necessary replacement parts will be made using Genuine Nissan new or remanufactured parts, or Nissan-approved parts.