Both the 188-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder and 248-hp 2.0L VC-Turbo engine return for the 2020 Nissan Altima to provide top-notch capability. In fact, you can get up to an EPA-estimated 39 mpg highway & 34 mpg highway, respectively, so it’s ideal as a daily commuter to NYC, Newark or wherever you have to travel for work.
The 2020 Nissan Altima retains a lot of the great qualities that the redesigned model had last year including the following popular features among North New Jersey drivers:
- Nissan ProPILOT Assist for a semi-autonomous driving experience
- Intelligent AWD for maximum traction & control during all road conditions
- Remote engine start system
- Intelligent forward collision warning to help prevent accidents
- Intelligent driver alertness to warn you when you’re driving distracted or while drowsy
However, there are a few new additions to the Altima feature lineup coming to our dealership serving Paramus NJ. With that being said, we’ll delve into the enhancements made to this popular Nissan sedan.
1. Nissan Safety Shield 360
Last year, Nissan Safety Shield 360 became available in many of the Altima’s trims to give all-around protection in order to avoid accidents from occurring while driving around town and on highways like the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway & I-287. It’s now available for all 5 models for the 2020 edition!
Nissan Safety Shield 360 is comprised of the following crash-prevention technologies:
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Rear automatic braking
- Lane departure warning
- Blind spot warning
- Rear cross traffic alert
- High beam assist
This offering comes standard in the 2020 Nissan Altima SR, SV, SL & Platinum trims. It’s also optional in the Altima S thanks to the all-new Driver Assist Package exclusive to this trim.
2. Mirror Memory Function
Whether you’re in a multi-driver household or occasionally let people borrow your car, everything justs adjusted including the positioning of the outside mirrors. When you opt for the top-of-the-line 2020 Nissan Altima Platinum, you can get a memory function that allows you to know the exact way your side view mirrors are aligned.
Some of the returning highlights for the exterior include:
- Power sliding glass moonroof
- Chrome or dark chrome V-motion grille
- Dual chrome exhaust finishers
- LED fog lights
- 4 distinct wheel design options
3. Piano Black Accenting
We want you to be able to personalize the look of your Altima as much as possible. That’s why Piano Black interior finishers are now offered for the following models:
- 2020 Nissan Altima SV
- 2020 Nissan Altima SL
- 2020 Nissan Altima Platinum
Some of the returning highlights for the interior include:
- Rear door alert
- Leather-appointed seating
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation
- NissanConnect 8” touchscreen display
- 9-speaker Bose Premium Audio system
Ramsey Nissan will get you in the right 2020 Nissan Altima for your driving needs and budget. We’re located on Route 17 right near the Bergen County NJ & Rockland County NY border, so contact our team today to learn more about this sedan & when you can schedule a test drive!