Kicking the door down of the typical vehicle in compact crossover segment is the all-new 2018 Nissan Kicks! It combines unique styling, personal technology, intelligent safety features, sought-after amenities and top-notch fuel efficiency in a package that promotes reliability & value.
The value of this SUV starts with the expected fuel economy rating for the Kicks, which is rated at up to an EPA-estimated 33 mpg for combined highway & city driving. This level of efficiency comes from 1.6L 4-cylinder engine, rated at 125 horsepower & 115 lb/ft of torque, and Xtronic transmission.
Brazilian-Inspired Exterior Design
If you remember the Kicks Concept vehicle that was unveiled in 2014, then you’ll see how the appearance of the 2018 Nissan Kicks is quite similar. One thing that makes this model so distinct from the rest is that there are 5 2-tone color options including those with a black roof (white, orange or red body), orange roof (gray body) & white roof (blue body).
Besides the floating roof with a “wrap-around visor” look to the windscreen & side glass, other exterior design cues of the Kicks include:
- Nissan’s V-Motion grille
- Boomerang headlights & taillights
- Bold wheel arch fenders
- Rising bodyside character line
- 16″ steel wheels or 17″ aluminum-alloy wheels
The interior appearance theme is sporty, which is evidenced by the “Gliding Wing” dashboard design that wraps seamlessly around the 7.0” touchscreen for the infotainment system. The flat-bottom steering wheel and seating design help enhance the feeling of comfort & thrill while riding around New York City or your hometown.
What You Get Inside the 2018 Nissan Kicks
The 2018 Nissan Kicks provides a diverse feature lineup with some of the most sought-after amenities among crossover shoppers. There’s a model to fit your driving needs and budget since there are 3 trims to choose from: S, SV & SR.
Among the features coming standard in the Nissan Kicks S are:
- Automatic Emergency Braking to help prevent accidents
- Bluetooth for making & receiving calls hands free
- 3 USB ports to charge all of your mobile devices
- Roof rails for bringing items like kayaks, bikes & car carriers along for the ride
- Intelligent Auto Headlights & rear wiper to enhance visibility wherever you need to look
Upgrading to the Nissan Kicks SV includes those features along with:
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto for integrating your smartphone to read/send texts, get directions & more
- Blind Spot Warning & Rear Cross Traffic Alert to help you see where you can’t with the naked eye
- Nissan Intelligent Key to make locking, unlocking & starting your SUV simpler
- Remote engine start for turning on the engine & heat or AC even before you enter
- Body-color heated outside mirrors & outside door handles
- Rear passenger underseat heater ducts & Automatic Temperature Control to keep everyone even warmer or cooler
- Easy Fill Tire Alert for ensuring your tires have the right amount of air
- SiriusXM satellite radio compatibility to hear commercial-free music, news, talk & sports
In addition to the Intelligent Around View Monitor, the top-of-the-line Nissan Kicks SR provides even more upgrades to give you a sportier look & feel such as:
- Black heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Dark chrome grille accents
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Leather shift knob with chrome accents
- SR seat fabric with interior trim and accents
- Front/rear bumpers with body color inserts
- Rear roof-mounted spoiler
- Fog lights & LED low-beam headlights with LED signature accents
Want even more upgrades? Then, you should opt for the Kicks SR Premium Package since it comes with heated Prima-Tex-appointed front seats that give you the comfort & warmth you need for winters North New Jersey, along with the Bose Personal Plus sound system.
If you’re a music lover, you’ll enjoy the Bose Personal Plus’s 360-degree immersive sound experience that comes from proprietary Bose® signal processing & 8 speakers with 2 2.5″ Bose UltraNearfield neodymium speakers located inside the Kicks’ driver’s seat head restraint.
Now in Stock!
There are plenty of reasons to choose the 2018 Nissan Kicks if you’re going to be shopping for a compact SUV in the Bergen County NJ and Rockland County NY area. Contact Ramsey Nissan to schedule your test drive of this all-new vehicle that’s at our dealership location on Route 17!