Fuel economy, a fun drive and affordability are 3 top reasons why the Altima is so popular at our Bergen County dealership location. Now, the 2016 Nissan Altima will provide you with an even sportier driving experience with a slick appearance to match while getting you up to an EPA-estimated 39 mpg highway.
Redesigned For Your Eyes & Comfort
Between the “Energetic Flow” exterior styling theme and “Gliding Wing” interior layout, the 2016 Altima feels like a different car than its predecessor. Among the updated exterior design cues are:
- V-motion grille (similar to Murano/Maxima)
- Boomerang-shaped headlights & rear combination lights (similar to Murano/Maxima)
- Front fascia, fenders & bumper
- Sculpted rear bumper w/ dark lower accent
- Hood & trunk lid
- 17” & 18” machine-finish aluminum-alloy wheels
- Deep Blue Pearl exterior color option
Inside, you’ll find that:
- The Zero Gravity front seats & steering wheel have been reshaped for a more cozy ride in stop-and-go traffic & long road trips
- The woven cloth on the seats & door panel give you the premium look you desire thanks to its more open weave pattern
- The revised C-stack with 5” and 7” displays gives you extra convenience and a bold appearance
- The twin cupholders in the center are set up for cups or mugs with handles in case you like to drink coffee on the road
Introducing the 2016 Nissan Altima SR
Based off of the more affordable S trim, the 2016 Altima SR is the sporty version of this fuel-efficient sedan.
Drivers of all ages will feel a thrill behind the wheel whether they opt for the 182-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder or up the ante with the 270-hp 3.5L V6. No matter what, you get Xtronic 7-step “manumatic” transmission with specially tuned Gen 3 D-step logic.
Enhancing that rush you’ll feel driving down the Turnpike or Garden State are a leather-wrapped gear shifter & steering wheel and paddle shifters. The blue sport interior accents on the steering wheel, door panels & seats gives a striking contrast to the Charcoal interior color.
Other offered features for the new Altima SR include a rear spoiler, SR-tuned suspension to handle a sportier driving style, smoked headlights and unique sport interior accents.
Some of the Altima’s updates will be offered in other trims as well. Among them are available safety technologies such as Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW), Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Forward Emergency Braking (FEB), Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA).
More details will come out about the 2016 Nissan Altima before it arrives at our dealership serving the Hawthorne NJ & Rockland County NY areas. Please contact us to learn more about this sedan and when it’ll arrive at our showroom.